Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy week

I've had such a productive week and I feel great for it. A lovely friend offered to come over and help re-organise some of the rooms in our house. We overhauled three rooms in just over fours hours. I cannot even start to explain how good I felt at the end of the session. We pulled together our guest room, cleaned out and reorganised the childrens playroom together with my studio. I'll post some photos very soon, promise.

I've also just completed my first two tier cake and I'm really happy with how it turned out. It's very preppy and I do love a bit of prep! I must admit though, I'm all sugared out!  A few late nights later and here are the results......

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx