Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday favourites

Thought I'd share some images that have captured my imagination this week. Have a lovely weekend everyone.








Image 1 - Anna Spiro's home via In My House via Content Agency Image 2 - Among the Hedgerows flickr, Image 3 - Mandy Lynne flickr, Image 5 - unknown, Image 4 - Windsor Smith via HB via Oliveaux, Image 6 - Rebecca Tabor Armstrong via Mary Ruffle, Image 7 - unknown, Image 8 - Photography by james waddell for domino magazine november 2008 via This is Glamorous


3 comments:

  1. You and I are having similar weeks, Sharnel!
    I saved all of the images on Anna's site in my inspiration folder.
    Windsor Smith's home took my breath away when I received my House Beautiful this month. Love the white and grey bathroom. So gorgeous!

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful! Love the bicycle with the basket full of colourful goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx