Sunday, July 25, 2010

A little letterbox love

I wanted to send a huge thank you and shout out to Gaby at Love to Celebrate in Roseville NSW for being to kind to send Olivia and I a little surprise in the mail.

Gaby contacted me via email after reading my blog and wanted to send us some party pretties she thought would suit Olivia's Enchanted Woodland birthday bash.

Mushrooms

Thank you so much Gaby. It was such a lovely surprise.

I've been slowly getting everything together for Olivia's party this coming weekend. Because I started planning quite a few months ago, I'm not feeling too much stress a week out. Everything is on track apart from a few things that should have arrived from overseas that haven't. Even though I ordered them over a month ago. Can't be helped, so I've plan B in the back of my mind just incase they don't turn up on Friday.

Over the weekend we lay all the costumes out and started to attach name tags. Olivia is so excited and this is exactly why I love doing what I do.

fairy costumes






4 comments:

  1. Looks fantastic Sharnel - so exciting when it all comes together - Love to Celebrate is my local party shop and she has some beautiful things and always a stunning window display! Hope it comes together this week and the welcome home for hubby is a good one! Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the toadstool candles. The costumes look fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of Gaby. I am blown away by the generosity of the blogging community.

    I am looking forward to seeing the photos from Olivia's party. It looks like it will be the talk of the town.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing what you have planned for your daughter's birthday! I am sure that it is going to be spectacular! Can't wait to see all the photos :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx