Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And they're off and racing

The Spring Racing Carnival is in full swing here in Australia and I had the most fun time designing a fresh, fun and festive table to celebrate all things Melbourne Cup.

Here are the cupcakes I made for the table. I'll be back later on with more details and images to share with all my lovely readers.

IMG_6778

Photo by the talented Naomi V Photography

If you would like help creating a fabulous party of your own contact me about our event styling services. You can also purchase many items I use in my parties here.


4 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE IT! So me!

    I love the racing season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - so gorgeous.
    Would be interested to know what kind of nozzle you are using on those cupcakes?

    Love your blog
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well as you know I had a sneaky peek at this and I can't wait to see the rest. The buppies are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad the Melbourne Cup is over! I work at the Gold Coast Turf Club so it has been hectic getting ready for all our functions. We had 1300 people in functions alone and at least 10,000 in the club on the day. It was crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx