Saturday, July 16, 2011

Amy Atlas coming to Australia

Would you like the chance to meet with the original creator and queen of dessert tables?

about

Well Amy is currently gauging interest in a tour DOWN UNDER! If you would like to meet her click here and read how to get in contact with her team.

Screen shot 2011-07-17 at 9.32.07 AM

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting with Amy in October last year and I told her just how much we all love her and what she does here in Australia. She has inspired so many of us to create beautiful dessert tables and even start our own businesses. Mine included!


5 comments:

  1. Sharnel, you know I'd be there in a blink to welcome Amy to Brisbane - I know you'll be sure to keep me informed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh how fun - I love her work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so beautiful. I have been looking through your posts, I loved your Tea Party table with the blue and white china, just gorgeous. I love Tea Parties! Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that table is amazing... simple and elegant. I could steal the idea for my birdthday party :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dress is absolutely beautiful! Do you mind if I ask you where you got it from?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx