Saturday, June 13, 2009

Paris in Pink

I've been a fan of husband and wife team Simon and Julie of Famille Summerbelle for a while now and their newest addition doesn't disappoint.

I can see this stunning Paris Paper Cut Map Print in Olivia's room. 

Here is close up - it shows all of the arrondissements and attractions of Paris, as well as some of the quirky side of Parisian life.

If I did frame it for her room I would hope it would inspire her to dream of far off places and encourage her to explore the world as a young woman.

They also produce a funky aqua London map too!  It's as equally gorgeous.

All images via Famille Summerbelle


  1. coolest map I've seen!
    Off to look at England.

    Thank you for your wonderful birthday wishes.


  2. Wow, this is really beautiful. I love it.

  3. I thought you would like it Anna!


Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx