Friday, March 12, 2010

Wonderfilled weekend

What have you all got planned for the weekend? Me? Well, I'm teaching a little cupcake class tomorrow, school social dinner in the evening and not much planned for Sunday. But I'm sure I'll be kept busy. Olivia is very excited that her Daddy is taking her to the rugby Sunday afternoon.=

I'll leave you this weekend with this link to one of beautiful friends, (inside and out) Tracey Lau. She is a mama to five and has the most generous soul. Here are some of my most favourite photos from her blog. Amazing talent!

Sophia-drink-SRGB
Summer-Berries-SRGB-1
MG_6887-copy

Hope you all enjoy your weekend. Soak it up I say!




10 comments:

  1. sounds like a lovely weekend! a cupcake class- how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Going to check out the blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your weekend will be fun Sharnel!
    Lovely pictures too, just stunning.
    Kerri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sat down this morning with my cup of coffee so I could drop by my regular internet spots, and of course I opened up your blog and I thought, oh look it's Sophia, OMG, it's Sophia. I almost spat my coffee on the screen. Thank you bella for adding my photos to your gorgeous blog, you are the sweetest doll ever. Enjoy the cupcake class, would so love to be there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so welcome Tracey. The blogging world needs to see and read your gorgeous work. Hope you are having a great weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Looking forward to meeting Tracey. Hope your cupcake class went really well. We're off to our first rugby match of the season tomorrow too.....the fun begins! Meredy xo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you do have wonderful weekend Sharnel! Wish I could join you for the cupcake class!

    Tracey's photos are so magical, so sweet of you to share them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These images are just divine, I am heading over to take a look at this talented Lady. Hoe your weekend class went well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOunds like a magical weekend xx

    When is it Friday again!!?? x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx