Friday, January 15, 2010

Keep them close

When the road gets rough I hold them closer than ever.

Picture 15

I know I haven't posted an update about my Dad, but I'm finding it really hard to talk about it. One tumour was removed last week but has left him with speech difficulties. This coupled with mobility problems has taken it's toll on him.

Seeing your Dad in such a helpless state is heartbreaking but something that many of us have to face.

Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts.

My mind is also constantly on the people of Haiti, go here to find out how you can help. It's just devastating and hard to actually understand the enormity of what these people are facing.

Image of me with my children by JinkyArt

8 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and your family. If you need to talk call me anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharnel, you, your Dad and your family will be in my prayers. It is a very tough time, hang in there xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharnel, praying for you and all whom are precious to you. Meredy xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping you and your entire family in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharnel- You are in my prayers as well as your father. I lost my father last year to cancer and it was a very hard road to watch him go down. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and your family Sharnel. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx