Sunday, January 3, 2010

Vintage inspired parties in a box

If you are looking for a beautifully decorated but easy (yes, easy) party to throw for your childs next birthday then look no further than Banter and Frolic.

Banter & Frolic 2

Banter & Frolic 1

Each themed kit contains all the ingredients to make that signature statement including invitations, themed decorations, matching stationery items, children’s party props, table décor, and a full party plan manual detailing the party set-up, run of the day, games and food suggestions for ten little people.

All party kits can be purchased from the girls at Details! Details! You will find all sorts of other nice goodies on their site too. Do yourself a favour and pop over. You won't be disappointed.

I had the pleasure I meeting Vanessa and Siobhan last year when they where designing their stand for Mathilda's markets here in Brisbane. Here are some very poor photos, but their display was just gorgeous. I made the cake and cupcakes.

Mathilda's Market

Mathilda's Market

Mathilda's Market


6 comments:

  1. What a great idea - that spotty cake looks amazing! I will take a look at their site for future reference! thanks, KG

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my passport to all that is sweet and magical....I keep putting your projects on my "happy places" sidebar. I just took down my Christmas happy things, so I'm delighted that I can share this post. I can't even begin to imagine how you get icing that smooth and circles so perfect. Lots and lots of practice and hardwork I'm sure. Meredy xo.
    p.s. praying for your darling Dad (and you).

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the comment on my blog yesterday about the pottery barn inspired baby shower...i was a little embarrassed to have mentioned the fact that the cupcakes were just from sam's knowing you have a "from-scratch" bakery site. *blushing*

    and the pictures you've shared on this post from Mathilda's markets are just so much fun. thanks for sharing. the cake you made is fantastic...

    ReplyDelete
  4. the cake is the cutest part!!! i love this type of style...so whimsical and sweet. the colors and the paper lanterns are adorable as well!
    xox alison

    www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a wonderful eye for pulling things together and giving them punch! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing I visted the website and the vintage kits are soo cute. Great job on the cake too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx