Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Coastal Chic Dessert Table

It's been a little while between posts however I've been living it up in the good ole US of A! I had a fabulous time and will do a few posts over the next couple of weeks.

While I was away my latest work was featured on Amy Atlas. Thank you Amy for the feature and for saying my designs always ROCK!! You ROCK too!

I had the pleasure in meeting up with Amy while I was visiting the upper east side. I love saying upper east side hehe. More on that soon.

So here are the beautiful images Naomi from Naomi V Photography captured of my Coastal Chic dessert table before it was attacked by Gary's guests. My client is an avid yachtsman and loved what I created for his 50th Birthday. My favourite part is the backdrop. It's a Ralph Lauren wallpaper and I just happened to have a roll left over from wallpapering my son's room a few years ago. It certainly set the scene for a tranquil dessert table.

IMG_7902

IMG_7910

IMG_7919

IMG_7932

IMG_7949

IMG_7951

IMG_7960

IMG_7974

IMG_7983

IMG_7985

If you would like help creating a fabulous party of your own contact me about our event styling services. You can also purchase many items I use in my parties here.

19 comments:

  1. loving the masculine theme, favourite part - the lanterns with the little maps oh and the cookies are gorge along with everything else!

    Licky Licky Chops

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks amazing! I love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this over on Amy Atlas last week, and I LOVED IT. Everything you do is so crisp and clean and amazing. I aspire to be like you someday :)

    xoxo
    Whitney at WhipperBerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next time I organise a big bash, you're the first person I'll be calling! Absolutely brilliant as always. K xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! The backdrop is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the chocolates on the plate like that. gorgeous work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these images! Been looking at tablescapes lately, and welcome this beautiful dessert buffet! I want to dive in ;)

    Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home Sharnel - gorgeous table as always - can't wait to hear more about the trip.

    Leanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. As always stupendously clever! (hope stupendous means really really awesome!) KG

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so gorgeous, clean and sophisticated! Love the wallpaper and the desserts look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning! stunning!! You totally rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning backdrop, love the crisp, fresh feel. fabulous work as always :) so lucky you got to meet amy, cant wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning, so classic and stylish - Love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This table is stunning - your work is always so gorgeous and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this table. Your the compass labels are such a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx