Saturday, October 9, 2010

Spotlight on: Loralee Lewis

What a week it has been and I am very thankful I'm at the end of it! I had a heap of work to get through before I leave for the States next week and top it off the entire family came down with a cold/ear infection combo.

I'm sitting here writing out my list of things to organise for our first ever Halloween party, which we will hold 3 days after returning from our trip overseas (mad I tell you!) I've had some lovely feedback about the invites I posted out and I thought you all might like to see some the fantastic work of Loralee Lewis, the designer of our invitations.





I'm totally in love with Loralee's style. Here are a few other invites that might tickle your fancy and get you thinking about your next celebration.



Loralee also knows how to put a party on. Have a look at these pretties.







If you would like to see more of Loralee's party styling head over to her blog No Fuss Fabulous.


5 comments:

  1. Those invitations are gorge! I adore vintage styled papergoods. Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl invitation is just adorable :-)

    ~ Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE her! She is so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just come across your blog. I love it. So fresh and fun. I'm new to all of this so i get a kick out of blog stalking. Yellow is so uplifting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx