Thursday, July 30, 2009

Party favour bags


When planning Olivia's party the first thing I tackled were the party favour bags. I had in my mind exactly what I wanted.
At the moment Olivia loves to write her name, letters and lists. I thought this theme would make a cute favour.
In keeping with the colour theme I found little notebooks, pencils, erasers and the sweetest little sharpener for each of Olivia's guests.
I collected different fabrics and sewed the bags and found some cute little tags on etsy.
I love the way they turned out and our little guests enjoyed them too!
Image Sharnel Dollar 2009

7 comments:

  1. Just perfect - might just have to steal that idea for Sienna's party! Your party has been a huge hit - so many blogs I am clicking on are showing off your beautiful creations! Congratulations. Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! i am so glad you did this post...i was very curious what little treasures you had tucked into those cute favor bags.

    thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so completely cute and Olivia must have felt like the luckiest girl ever! great style too! Something that will be difficult to match up to i think...

    thea.
    xx

    (www.forthevisionaries.tumblr.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute. I just found your blog and I love it. I wanted to invite you to participate in my giveaway, you have until Monday. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So perfect! I recognize the tags from Le Papier Studio! Her designs are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see my hang tags featured in your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx