Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sneak Peek

Just checking in to show you the party progress. Yes, my life is all about a five year olds party at present. Well, just until Sunday at around 1pm when the last guest will float our the door!

Here are a few (poorly taken) photos of the preparation in progress.

Treat bags for the candy/dessert buffet

Two tiers of a soon to be three tier birthday cake

Toffee apples - YUM!

Party favours



Candy buffet sign

A few of the candy jars

I had some all-day suckers custom made in the party colours!!

Martha Stewart pom-poms (she's my sista from another mother!)

12 comments:

  1. Oh to be five and attending this divine party. Love the pink, pink, pink! Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great party. I love all the fonts that you've used. They are some of my favourites too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Party...do you know if Martha's Pom poms are still available? I haven't seen them in a while. I love, love, love your site. Can't wait for more! xxx kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so absolutely adorable! I love the pinkness of it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Marth this is FAIRY FABULOUS!!!!

    I can't wait for Sunday - do big people get party bags too ??? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. loooooovely! As your party ends, mine begins. Well swap notes next week...maybe in person???

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful! so tell me...just what have you tucked into those lovely little party favor bags??? aren't girlie birthdays the best?! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. gosh, the party looks fabulous! hope it was a blast...such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olivia is one lucky girl to be your daughter.
    Looks like her b-day was a day to remember.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, this is just so ridiculously pleasing for me to see...I cannot wait to see more photos.. Marvelous, marvelous effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. w o w!! you've outdone yourself, every detail is wonderful, the party bags are my favorite. Your daughter will have such great memories of this day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx