Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Inspiration - Yellow














Hi Everyone,
I've been a little distracted of late and haven't been posting much. I'm learning how to sew and just loving it.
My first project to deck out both my daughter's kindy and my son's daycare with fresh and fun cushions. The old ones are ..... well old looking.
I'm also trying to spend less time on my Mac, which is sort of working out for me. It's hard isn't it? I'm so addicted!
So I thought I'd pop on and share with you some inspiration I've collected over the past year. Enjoy!




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I wish I could wear those gorgeous yellow clothes... unfortunately I seem to look very ill in anything yellow that I have ever tried on!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Such a great summery colour! Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo's ~ loving the first one ~ I adore that sink and lilacs are one of my favs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx