Friday, September 4, 2009

Launching new product in Australia

This week I've spent most of my spare time preparing for Reed Gift Fair that is being held in Sydney in a few weeks.
My BFF Keren has a super exciting business that sources innovative, functional and beautiful products for the Australian market. Keren and her brother Gavin (aka Bob, as in Bob the Builder) own and run their business together.
We've been waiting for the Bungalow stock to arrive for what seems like forever. And the wait has certainly been worth it! I cannot start to describe how gorgeous all the fabrics are. Included in the range are cushions, tablecloths, napkins, tea towels and toiletry bags. And early next year Keren will add quilts and duvet covers! Yay!

Each piece of fabric in the Bungalow collection is hand block printed in India. We love the charm and vividness of these traditional prints, and think you will too!

In a few weeks time, once all the stock arrives I'll have a little giveaway here. I just can't keep all this gorgeousness to myself!

If you are a retailer that is interested in stocking Bungalow, visit the The Brown Trading Co. website to find out more.



9 comments:

  1. Very beautiful fabrics indeed.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The patterns are so luscious and spring like. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, and a real different style of prints used which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pillows - beautiful colours and prints!! wishing you all the best with the gift fair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sharnel, how do i get a hold of those blue cushions!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you oh my great and fabulous friend for your great and fabulous post <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx