Thursday, January 29, 2009

I heart :: hearts

Brown sugar hearts from Cox & Cox

Adorable and free printable Valentine's Teabag Wrappers from the oh-so-talented Ez at Creature Comforts

Vintage polaroid titled - "flutter" by scissorspaperglue via Creature Comforts

Valentine's Cookies by my favourite cookie artist - Whipped Bakeshop

Valentine's oreos from One More Moore via Sara at Party Perfect

beautiful heart bokeh from the seriously talented isphotography via the red thread

heart pancake spatula from Beehive

5 comments:

  1. oohh bundles of hearts, these ARE fairy fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these images! Your cupcakes look yummy too. Too pretty to eat. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must get some of those brown sugar hearts.
    So cute!

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful heart finds! and such a lovely blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered you via desire to inspire and I am just loving your blog!!!
    I do not want to miss any post so I will add you to my blogroll!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx