Thursday, January 8, 2009

Preppy Pop

Image via Domino

For those of you that know me, you will understand how excited I was when I saw this FABULOUS lounge room from Mary McDonald's Hollywood guesthouse.  Yes, you heard me correctly, her guesthouse!
I have a slight grosgrain ribbon co-dependency you see.  And if I ever wanted to live in a house made of grosgrain, and seriously the thought has crossed my mind, this is what it would look like.
Her inspiration perhaps?
Image via Specklefarm

Do yourself a favour and pop on over to Domino and indulge in one of the most clever interiors I've seen.
My other fave rooms include:

Front entry - lovin' that portico



I'm a sucker for seersucker - drooling over deep buttoned sofa


Traditional cabinetry with geometric walls - pure genius!

3 comments:

  1. oh gosh, its so beautiful.

    And im so glad to hear I am not the only one with a grosgrain obsession, I have more then I know what to do with and I just keep on buying it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I have a drawer full of it and I won't be stopping anytime soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I would make fabulous neighbors!!!! I'm so thrilled I found your blog! I love everything! And I'm with you. I have an obsession with ribbon as well. I talk about it on my blog quite a bit. Drop by sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx