Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jumping in the deep end

I've been procrastinating about starting a personal blog for too long now. So here I am. I've done it. Finally.

My Life - My Loves is a journal about my everyday life, my passions and my family. Down the track, I plan to print my ramblings into book form, via Blurb. I could never quite get my head around scrapbooking, so blogging will be my way of scrapbooking. A more chic way too, I feel.

My latest obsession is artist Kaffe Fassett. I can't get enough of his paintings. His use of colour is what I love most. Here are a few of my favourites.




All images courtesy Kaffe Fassett
Fingers crossed that one day I will own a piece of his art. With the dollar the way it is at the moment, it's not looking too promising. Anyway, I can dream can't I?

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your new blog!!
    xx
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up watching his knitting show on tv. It was the first time that I had ever seen a man knit and I was fascinated. He's a very talented artist in many mediums!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anna. xx

    Janet - i know what you mean, a man knitting, seems a bit odd to me! But yes he is an amazing talent. And so are you. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx