Monday, January 12, 2009

More artwork love



Ever since I read about Canadian artist Janet Hill I've been obsessed with her little treasures. Janet normally offers one or two paintings a day on etsy but you have to be quick! I've been been pipped at the post a few times during the check out process.

Here is a collection of Janet's paintings I have hanging in my studio office at home. I purchased the desk from eBay. But what I love the most is my chair. It's an antique captains chair from the 1800's also purchased on eBay.


All images Sharnel Dollar

5 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your Janet Hill artwork
    I am such a huge fan. Her paintings are beautiful, and I love how Anna arranged them.
    Your chair is so charming. Great fabric next to your yellow desk.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous room Sharnel! Absolutely love the artwork and Anna has arranged it beautifully! That yellow desk is pretty gorgeous too! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brooke - the chair even more divine in real life!
    xx


    Thanks for stopping by Jennifer.
    xx

    Hi Tracey! Thanks for stopping by too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love everything about this space.

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx