Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Outdoor room

Image courtesy of Velvet and Linen

Ever since I saw this stunning design from the oh so talented Brooke Giannetti, I knew that I wanted a similar look for our back verandah.

A little online research and a few months later, I now have in my possession this table and six of these little cane babies.

Images courtesy of La Maison
Now all I need is for Anna to find me the perfect fabric for the cushions, and a little antique shop hopping to find some bits and bobs to finish the look off.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharnel.
    Thank you for sending me a note about your new blog.
    It is as beautiful as your cupcakes!
    I am sure you are not surprised that I love your new table and chairs.
    I am honored that you would find my breakfast room to be your inspiration.
    I look forward to visiting again and often.
    I will add your blog to my blog roll immediately!

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by Brooke. So honoured to have you over! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharnel, So excited that you have started this blog! Love your table and chairs - I'm sure they will look fabulous in your outdoor area. Can't wait to see pics when its all put together! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous outdoor area. I can see why you were inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous table and chairs - perfect for all occasions, xv.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx