Monday, June 8, 2009

Morning walk








One of the things I love about where we live is that we feel isolated, but we really aren't. We live on 2.5 acres with bushland all around.
Just 15 mins down the road you hit Manly. It's a lovely suburb by the water and one of our favourite places to go walking with the kids. Last weekend I bumped into Judy from Lily-G with her family taking an evening stroll. It really is a lovely little getaway, even if it is for just an hour.
This morning Gogo (Grandma) and I took the children for a bike ride and breakfast by the water. Here are some happy snaps from our morning out and about.





2 comments:

  1. So adorable. I loved the walks I took with my grandmother. I'll be sure to walk with her again this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Manly too. The Fish cafe is the best. Have a great week. Simone xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx