Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another party, another theme!

With all that's going on in our little world at the moment, I'm thankful I have my son's 4th birthday to distract me from reality for just a little while.
I absolutely love pinwheels and the colour combo of navy and kelly green for a boy. It's so preppy and masculine at the same time.
I made a big dent in constructing the pinwheels last night with the help of my daughter.
I can't wait to share with you all the little details of William's birthday celebration.

Party theme and progress
Image me - Sharnel Dollar




3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so lucky, you throw the best parties! can't wait to see more!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birthday party was WONDERFUL! I came across your blog via TomKat and Party Perfect. I loved seeing the navy blue and kelly green party even more because my son's 3rd birthday party has the same color scheme and is this Wednesday. Here is the invitation if you would like to take a peek...

    http://pisforparty.blogspot.com/2010/01/sneak-peek-nicklaus-3rd-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx