Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Adore Magazine New York Edition

It is with much pleasure I announce the latest edition of Adore Magazine is now live.

So many gorgeous images and inspiration to be devoured. I had the honour of designing the dessert table for their 1st Birthday celebration which was hosted by Magnolia Interiors. Robyn, Josie, Jess and Courtney thank you for being such gracious hosts.

Thank you to Roberta at Green and Bloom Wedding Flowers for creating such beautiful floral arrangements. Also thank you to Daneve at Ah-Tissue for making the stunning paper flowers. I must also thank my dear friend Keren Brown from The Brown Trading Co. for assisting with the set up on the night.

Loni, congratulations on your first year in business! You produce a beautiful publication and it's evident how much time and love you put into each and every issue.

If you have been following my latest tutorial you can see below the finished result.

Screen shot 2011-10-06 at 10.15.35 AM

Jess and Josie from Magnolia Interiors tasting a few sweet treats. Beautiful imagery by Maureen Haynes from Life in Bloom Photography.

White Footed Square Bowls (holding flowers) available here.

Glass Apothecary Beverage Dispenser available here.

Clara Glass Lolly Jars available here.


5 comments:

  1. What a stunning table, Sharnel - well done and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! I'm loving this photo all by itself!, especially since I have those white vessels from Rosanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was so lovely Sharnel, but the standout is that amazing beverage dispenser. Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  4. always a pleasure xxxxxx

    ps. the table was amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx