Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thank you and goodnight ......




..... well, good weekend away.
Thanks for the lovely, sweet comments this week. All very much appreciated. My week has ended much better than it started, much to my relief.
Olivia, William and I spent three nights with my Dad earlier on this week. He is lucky enough to live at the gorgeous Moffat Beach on the Sunshine Coast.
My dear Dad is battling cancer and it was a delight to be able to spend quality time with him and see my children interact with him.
Here are a few photos of our time together.





Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
xx



2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful memories for your kids Sharnel, I bet they had the best time with their Grandpa at the beach.

    So glad your week turned out better than it began. Thank god it's Friday hey! Have a great weekend.

    x Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a little comment on my blog. I truly appreciate it. xx